About Me

My photo
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
PhD in Rhetoric and Composition + Senior Lecturer in Composition at Wayne State University with a passion for education, health, and fitness (mental and physical). I teach writing, research composition, and blog about anything from teaching fitness, owning a small business, physical and mental health, to perspectives on body acceptance and body positivity.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maps and other things

A post in which I discuss my interests for a final project in 8001:

1) Maps/mapping/data sets - I really enjoy this site for data visualization tools: http://www-958.ibm.com/software/data/cognos/manyeyes/

2) Tracing the work of one author/theorist

3) Issues of copyright/remixing/publication

4) Timelines - especially two histories/timelines juxtaposed

5) digital humanities and (anything)

6) Teaching/textbooks/curriculum/software


If any of these things seem interesting to you too, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment